I have pressed menu and volume up, then chose "Wipe Cache partition". But the phone restarts and redirects to a Android Recovery screen with options "Try again", " Erase App data" and "Power Off". I chose Power Off and repeated the process to use Wipe Cache Partition and it didn't work. The customer service centre also said that they have to factory reset. I need my data. Please let me know the steps to recover.
Kindly follow the below:
- Restart your device by pressing and holding the Volume down and Power key for 7 to 10 seconds.
- Check if you have installed any third party application from unsecure source (other than Google and Galaxy stores), it may cause the issue.
Head to My Files > Downloads > Check if you have any apps installed from bowsers.
- Check if you have any updates for your device. Setting > Software update > Install.
- If the same issue occurs, kindly send us the device logs. The device logs you will send it via Samsung Members App> the technicians will diagnose these logs to determine the cause > they will respond to you with the solution and if you need to go to service center for physical diagnosis.
- To send the device logs, please follow the below:
Press and hold Samsung members Icon > Then tap on Error reports > Select category of your report > Make sure that "Send Log Data" is selected to help resolve your inquire > Describe your problem in details > Change the frequency to whatever you prefer > Then send it.
For more information regarding, you are welcome to visit our website and watch tutorial sending logs by following the link below: