Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 11:09 PM)
Varsh_A
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, my device is samsung galaxy note 10 lite, when i connect my c type charger from one direction it works, as i connect it from another direction it will not charge. Please help.
10 Comments
davarayoli
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Try changing your USB cable
Varsh_A
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did the same, still not working
davarayoli
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If the problem still exists get assistance from any samsung authorized service center
Galaxy Note
Yes go to service center... 👍 that will be perfect.. 👍
Aries2606
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Your charging socket is damaged so please replace it.
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Dear, it may be a issue developed in the component. Pl contact the nearest authorised service centre. THX
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Type - C is same both sides so there is no way for the phone to differentiate between 2 sides. But just to be safe, use a different charger and cable(both) and check. Most chances it should work. In case still it doesn't just clean your charging port. I don't think it is damaged else it wouldn't be charging at all.
Varsh_A
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It is working with different charger both directions, but not working with Samsung charger, even i cleaned ports.
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Great that means your phone is alright, the fault lies with the charger. So, now is it possible for you to arrange another samsung charger(from a friend or neighbour) and check?
If the other Samsung charger works then 1st try interchanging your cable with the 2nd Samsung charger and then try interchanging your adapter with the 2nd Samsung charger to know exactly which part of your charger is faulty.