Original topic:

Camera issue in Note10 lite after 24th September update

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 10:47 PM)
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear samsung, 
 I have purchased samsung note 10 lite in month of June for online recording classes. I have to take online classes and make some recordings. This mobile's camera was great untill 24 Sept. On 24th Sept my mobile was updated and Now its brightness fluctuates during recording.
When I write on the white board it becomes dull and when I see the camera for explanation it becomes bright and its very annoying for myself students. I have called customer care so many times and have visited service center as well but i didn't get a satisfactory answer. I need the old settings again. No customer care or service centers are helping. They are just saying that I need to wait till next update and its not confirmed that my issue will get resolved. I have attached the video as well for explanation. I purchased this phone in lockdown against my will for recording only and now I don't have any use of it. Please look into the matter and resolve asap.
12 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Very well explained and with live proof.

I have also Note 10 Lite and haven't noticed such difference in video recording prior to update Vs after update.

What settings you are using in video recording ?
Let me know here so that I can also check in my phone.

Also escalate this to higher level Samsung by writing to service head and write to ceo.
Send request via members app as well.
Ask for immediate replacement as this issue is affecting your work.
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Dear Timon, I have used every setting of camera, I reset the camera settings as well and service center had done factory reset as well, but I am facing same issue.
if u want to try it then just put the phone on phone stand and make a video in pure white background or in front of white board. when you record the video just turn your face some times for white background and some time face the camera.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ok, I will try it tomorrow and see.
0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
did you tried???
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes, I tried and noticed same thing as you have observed.
But effects are as major as in your video.
May be due to lighting conditions difference.

I think issue is related to auto detection of face while video capture.
They should allow this thing to be disabled.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have tried all these options more than 5 times with your customer care representative on smart tutor and visited the service center so many times. Nothing is working out. why don't you samsung guys check by yourself before giving these advises.
0 Likes
dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
try to use tracking autofocous and let it focus on board or yourself and see does it give better results
0 Likes
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
its not working out, I tried before as well and I tried right now as well. If we select aut focus then it does not record proper video.
0 Likes