Original topic:

Calling / Dialer is slow - OneUI 4.0

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 09:48 PM)
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Calling from recents tab is too slow. It takes more than 4 seconds to display calling screen after placing the call. Swipe to call action also behaving the same way. This is happening only ,after updating to One UI 4.0. All other apps seem normal.

Calling is the essential functionality of a phone. After all spending huge amount to buy a flagship phone, this experience is truly unacceptable and inappropriate. 

There are plenty of posts in the Samsung Community regaring the same and none of them have proper resultion. 

Few examples:

I tried wiping cache portion but no luck. I myself a software developer so please consider that I have done all basic troubleshooting steps like Clearing App cache, restarting the phone etc... 

Samsung Experts out there.... Please help !
25 Comments
GuruVShetty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing similar issue. Hence downloaded true caller for the first time... it's pathetic and too many ads ... horrible experience... hence Uninstaller true caller after 2 days..

Samsung - need ypu to fix on phone app
sohamtrvd
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I am facing same issue in Galaxy S20 FE... it very annoying as you have paid highr for powerful processor and UI makes it useless... request to samsung to rectify dailer issue...

Vishwank1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Facing the same issue in M51, it has gone worse after Android 12 update 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Switching to Google Dialler works much better, dialling happens quick as we hit the button. 

MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes. I have been doing the same.
0 Likes
samsumit13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Issue is still present on my s22+
It would take around 2 to 3 sec to show calling person Name
0 Likes