Original topic:

Calling / Dialer is slow - OneUI 4.0

(Topic created on: 04-28-2022 12:46 AM)
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Calling from recents tab is too slow. It takes more than 4 seconds to display calling screen after placing the call. Swipe to call action also behaving the same way. This is happening only ,after updating to One UI 4.0. All other apps seem normal.

Calling is the essential functionality of a phone. After all spending huge amount to buy a flagship phone, this experience is truly unacceptable and inappropriate. 

There are plenty of posts in the Samsung Community regaring the same and none of them have proper resultion. 

Few examples:

I tried wiping cache portion but no luck. I myself a software developer so please consider that I have done all basic troubleshooting steps like Clearing App cache, restarting the phone etc... 

Samsung Experts out there.... Please help !
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Any update on the bug fix?
0 Likes
AnoopkumarN
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Facing the same issue, it's frustrating that a basic functionality of a phone is very slow
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have tagged samsung India in twitter while posting this issue. Please re-tweet, comment and make sure the world knows this.

https://twitter.com/VutukuriJayaram/status/1519042787227824128?s=20&t=lot4D5oYT7d5i8__XFKT6g
0 Likes
Senthilraja
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I received a software update today and the issue seems to be somewhat fixed @MrVJR. Did you check?
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
@Senthilraja is it a security update or an app update through samsung app store?
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I checked for software updates and nothing found. My device is Note 10 plus running march security patch OneUI 4.1
0 Likes
Senthilraja
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have a s22 ultra. Received a security update last evening which was around 629mb. It should be rolled out to all soon.
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Issue somewhat fixed. Lag time is reduced. But still there. Samsung needs to fix it as a whole.
0 Likes
kazi_masud
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
The issue still persist in One UI 4.1 update.
0 Likes
Adarsh99999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Still facing the issue
0 Likes