Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hello.
After clicking on the Bixby button, I'm getting a notification "To use Bixby Voice, tap SETTINGS, then allow the permissions and try again:"
Clicking on the notification bring the APP INFO screen of Bixby Voice.
The permissions on the list are just CALENDAR  and SMS. Even after switching ON those 2 permissions - still getting the same notification.
I even tried to enter the settings menu throgh Bixby Home. Still, same issue and all options that are related to Bixby Voice in that menu - are grey and can't edit them (background color, language and speaking style atc...).

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F with Android 8). Bixby Voice used to work well when i bought it and i think problem started like 2 days ago.

Bixby Voice 1.0.24.0
Bixby Home 2.2.03.2
Bixby Service 1.0.10.2
Bixby Global Action 1.0.12.0
Bixby Voice Stub 1.0.01.0

I even tried to delete all cash and all user data of that apps related to Bixby but still not working.

I even updated the versions of the apps through 3rd party website (APK MIRROR). After clicking on Bixby button, I didn't get this notification but after the start up animation of Bixby, allowed the terms of conditions - getting a message on the screen - "Bixby isn't available in your country". I live in India.

I'll appreciate your help.

Thank you. 

Raj Desai6cbd2970-788e-46a3-b9f2-dd2ec5999ada.jpg
b4e5b5e0-a0da-4d6d-880e-5cb54bdc480c.jpg
11 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
factiry reset you device or re-update apps after uninstalling previous update by going to settings > app> bixby> 3dots >uninstall updates
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Tried re-updating apps it but that doesn't worked....
And my mind is not ready to reset phone for bibxy....
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Indian Note 9 Telegram Group

https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wr74rjVf3aKBw9302de52-d592-40a6-a9aa-bbcd4cbc1e83.jpg
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Even I was facing the same issue yesterday, when i tried installing a newer version of Bixby Voice from apkmirror.So took a backup and performed a factory reset.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Yeah I knew reseting will work but I am not ready to reset just only for Bixby....
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
worst technical support of samsung
Highlighted
Active Level 1
😕
Highlighted
Active Level 7
are you trying install Bixby voice 2.0 third party app
Highlighted
Active Level 8
https://youtu.be/aSuj0FXUgHI