Original topic:

Bixby Voice Permissions Notification

(Topic created on: 09-02-2018 02:09 PM)
desairaj414
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello.
After clicking on the Bixby button, I'm getting a notification "To use Bixby Voice, tap SETTINGS, then allow the permissions and try again:"
Clicking on the notification bring the APP INFO screen of Bixby Voice.
The permissions on the list are just CALENDAR  and SMS. Even after switching ON those 2 permissions - still getting the same notification.
I even tried to enter the settings menu throgh Bixby Home. Still, same issue and all options that are related to Bixby Voice in that menu - are grey and can't edit them (background color, language and speaking style atc...).

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F with Android 8). Bixby Voice used to work well when i bought it and i think problem started like 2 days ago.

Bixby Voice 1.0.24.0
Bixby Home 2.2.03.2
Bixby Service 1.0.10.2
Bixby Global Action 1.0.12.0
Bixby Voice Stub 1.0.01.0

I even tried to delete all cash and all user data of that apps related to Bixby but still not working.

I even updated the versions of the apps through 3rd party website (APK MIRROR). After clicking on Bixby button, I didn't get this notification but after the start up animation of Bixby, allowed the terms of conditions - getting a message on the screen - "Bixby isn't available in your country". I live in India.

I'll appreciate your help.

Thank you. 

Raj Desai6cbd2970-788e-46a3-b9f2-dd2ec5999ada.jpg
b4e5b5e0-a0da-4d6d-880e-5cb54bdc480c.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
Zidane
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I too face the same issue in S8+ & S9+.

Tried uninstalling Bixby updates & reinstalled it to latest version in both the device. Same issue persist & error message remains the same.
To use Bixby Voice, tap SETTINGS, then allow the permissions and try again

Except factory reset the device please suggest any other / alternate option.
0 Likes