Original topic:

Attention Note 9 users

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 03:49 PM)
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Many note 9 users along with me are facing issues of Yellowing and flickering of Screen after the last software update. I feel this all issue is due to their faulty software update.  So urging note 9 users (who are facing issue) to report this issue strictly so that we can get resolution. 

After sometime Screen becomes normal and its occurs sometimes only. 

Attaching pic

28 Comments
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yess i got that but many note8 users are having the same issue and i have the screenshots of their complains as well i just want to know the procedure as i am already in contact with the ceo desk executive
0 Likes
sensam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro, I sent continuous email to CEO desk..and called many times.
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thats what i am trying to do can you please tell me how much you paid in the end ?
0 Likes
sensam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
for me it's FOC, as I spent 85k for my variant..
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
okay thanks bro 👍🏻
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
does they replaced your screen free of cost
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
My note 9 is out of warranty so would still they replace it free of cost
0 Likes
GenomƏ
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Just wait for ONE UI 2.5 update. It will fix all the problems including this infamous display discoloration problem of Note 9.

ONE UI 2.5 update may come in the upcoming week. But I can say for sure that the update will roll out within this month in India.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes