Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 10 Update for Galaxy Note 8

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 05:18 PM)
zebishek
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why Samsung you are not updating Galaxy Note 8, its a powerful device, can easily run android 10 update. It was launched in August, 2017 when the android 8 update was near and who purchased this device  in January or later got oreo out of the box since then you have provided only one update i.e. pie update. Just because you're  not updating Note8, many Note8 users would go for other brands like Apple and Google who update their older devices. In my opinion you should update your devices too. You are losing your customers Samsung all the best

Resolved!
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I also need my old note 3 update 😡atleast naugat
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
last of all discussions 😎Samsung along with Google made this policy not to give more than 2 major updates to any samsung devices ....but if my device will work fine without get any big updates then why should I upgrade with new one!another things android 10 is not a big change. it's same as pie, only 3 or 4 extra features...but like mr.zebishek and mr.Agnit I am also saying Samsung must have to provide at least 3 major updates...lekin mera personal opinion 👉Samsung jitna kam update de utna hi accha hain..pahele device accha rahta hain phir ulta sidha update dalke bigadta hain....example selfie camera..oreo me accha tha..android 10 me khud ki ya bhoot ki selfie le raha hoon samajh me nehi ata 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mobile ke software updates se mujhe koi matlab hi hai nahi dena hai toh do warna jaisa hai waisa hi rahne do woh jada better hota ab dekhlo experience ui kitna acha tha
0 Likes
Steve777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

It is shameless for Samsung provide only one update for Note phones!!!  Samsung note 8 release date - August 23, 2017.   Android 8 release date - August 21, 2017.  Samsung note 8 should released with updated android OS  or Samsung should provide at least 2 updates ( up to android 10 as they promised)!!  I was fan of Samsung for long time, since Samsung note 1 - now is over - my next phone will be another android brand phone with reliable price, quality and service! Good by Samsung !

raquelcp18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I need at least Android 7 to install an app for my JOB, I work with my tablet. However, my Samsung Note 8 had already its last update with Android 4.4. You are losing me Samsung, you had my heart inside of your hand and you played it to the beat, we could've had it all... =,(

0 Likes
taimur8909
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same as for me .Why Samsung you are not updating Galaxy Note 8, its a powerful device, can easily run android 10 update. It was launched in August, 2017 when the android 8 update was near and who purchased this device  in January or later got oreo out of the box since then you have provided only one update i.e. pie update. Just because you're  not updating Note8, many Note8 users would go for other brands like Apple and Google who update their older devices. In my opinion you should update your devices too. You are losing your customers Samsung all the best
0 Likes