Original topic:

About Mobile Heating

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 03:44 PM)
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My Device is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I am facing Mobile Heating issue from one month after purchasing my device, that is from March 2021, I am facing Heating issue in my device. As on charging Mobile heats up, while doing some gaming also Mobile heats up. As I had already contacted Samsung In March 2021.  I purchased this device in February 2021 and problem getting started after one month in March 2021, As in That period of One month period I was doing my all online studies and also gaming on my device when I bought this device in that one month period I didn't notice such Heating issue only as there was some high usage then also I didn't face any Heating or overheating issue in that one month period.After that two times I visited authorized service centre about this problem also they had done formating and updating sofware from company two times, And then also my problem didn't solve. As now in this March 2022 it will get over a year, and Samsung didn't solve my problem till now. This is just a disgusting thing Samsung has done. And now I am asking for replacement, Samsung is saying that we can't replace. As this is also a disgusting thing. As I am existing customer of Samsung and Samsung is doing like these with me. As also I said them that the device is in warranty so please replace my device, as after one year of warranty samsung will say you didn't contact us when you was facing this issue. So then you will have to pay money for replacement if Samsung offers me the replacement. So I contacted them now in this 5 to 6 days ago, and they are saying that we cannot offer you the replacement as we want reports from this device in which issue is happening and after that only the decision will be taken. And for that reports the Samsung team is saying that my device will format again. This is also a disgusting thing. That for just taking this silly report Samsung will format my device. This is a bad service samsung is offering me. If anyone can help me. Please help me. As I had emailed to samsung ceo team also they are also saying same. Please help me. Please it's just a request from an Samsung customer.
4 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Brother, if they are saying to format then backup the data and do it. At least now you have the chance, else later they will put the blame on you and once the warranty is over won't listen to you. This is a genuine issue you are facing for so long , so get it replaced by following their steps.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes. I can. But the problem is that when i last two times when I formated that time also I had backed up my all data. Then also some of my data was lost. And that data was about my studies. And also I had experienced in some other devices, that after formating the device mother board gets defected and stops working. So I don't want to take risk as the cost of this device is 40000 and this cost is very much for me. So I can't take risk of formating my device again.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I understand the data loss thing but formatting will not affect your device. I have read that report too, later it was shown useless. You have to format 10 time everyday, continuously for 3 years to affect the device's boot memory, so don't worry about that.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes