(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 01:16 PM)
rsingh09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey all, 
Hope all are doing good. 

I am using samsung galaxy note 9. 
I am facing issues during mobile connecting to my car Harman Android auto (tata nexon).

After some time mobile heating too much and its start frequently disconnecting to the Android auto. 

I tried with oneplus 6t on same my car Harman Android auto and there is no issues as my samsung galaxy note 9. 

Is there any solution for these issues?
If any one have any suggestions or solutions please tell me. 

Thanks😊🙏 

7 Comments
AmitKB
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think it is battery issue of your device. Contact with Samsung Authorized Service Center... They can solve your issue.
0 Likes
rsingh09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your reply.
Without connecting to android auto the the mobile works good.
May be this should not be the battery issue.
0 Likes
AmitKB
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
May be it is application software issue of android auto. But I'm not sure. Pls visit Samsung Customer Care.
0 Likes
rsingh09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Okay, thanks
I will.....
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Gaurab77
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi
Could you pls help with this as I am facing the same issue with tata nexon. Tried connecting it multiple times with my s21 ultra 5g but it didn't work.
If you figured it out.. help me pls.
0 Likes
akkiag
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Is your problem resolved? I am facing same issue
0 Likes