Original topic:

sudden error restart in M31s

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 08:24 PM)
Alphavenger
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
I don't know what is happening to my phone. Till November is was a descentt phone. But in December many probelms have started. First pf all there was a problem of network reception as that problem is getting fixed this probelm has started.

Whenever I use phone for a Long time than usual, it gets heating now heating of phone is normal but suddenly screen gets stuck, audio gets cracked, and after few seconds phone gets restart.

When I was using camera suddenly this issue occurred and this is the picture of that one.

Has anyone else faced the problem like this?

I'm praying that Samsung will give some update to fix this.
12 Comments
hrithsaha
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
You can try Clear Cache Option In Your Mobile........ just Press power key and Volume Up Button and Select Wipe Cache Partition and click Yes And The Reboot your Phone
...... so All Problems are Gone but Nothing Improved Your battry backup
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
long press on camera icon >app info>storage >clear cache and data >restart your device then check
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
also You can send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
dear samsung says that heating is not an issue.It is an issue for us only.As a consumer we don't expect this from samsung
Alphavenger
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes. I thought that Samsung is much better than any other brands but its good only for A and their flagship series phones.
There is no good optimization for M series.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
In case you are using a SD card, just remove it and see if your problem is solved.
0 Likes
bhattJitu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same issue m31 CAMRA hang and device automatically reset
0 Likes
bhattJitu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
m31 CAMRA issue

IMG-20210210-WA0001_13568.jpg

0 Likes