Original topic:

do you want to update? android 11 did not turn out as expected (below writing re

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 09:28 AM)
g450
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
do you want to update? android 11 did not turn out as expected (below writing reflects my personal observations and views) as the sunday it is, and I had received a new update for my phone Samsung M21 a few days ago, I was checking the changes that have taken place with the novel update. to be precise, my mind went particularly to the fresh but, devostating updates that have come in with the phone, contacts and talkback. the following points with each application is noteworthy: talkback: earlier, the samsung phones had something called Voice Assistant as the screen reader that provided grate accessibility feature for the blind. the news was that the talkback will be ruled out for the Samsung phones and the only screen reader would be the Voice Assistant. with the new update, reversed. the voice assistant is ruled out instead of the talkback in Samsung phones contrary to the expectation. moreover, talkback has copied some of the gestures of Voice Assistant. the advantage of using two screen readers that came with buying the Samsung phone is over for ever. the three fingered gestures that are copied from voice assistant are not properly working too! with regard to phone, it seems that they are complicating instead of simplifying the things. the work of any technology is to simplify the life and not to complicate. with any update, it is an axiomatic truth. instead doing this, they have included some unnecessary dialogue boxes and meaningless options that makes the things time-consuming. if you had clicked on any number which you had dialed earlier, you would have the option to call from simb one and two directly. now you will have to click on the call button first and then choose the default simb to call and and click on the call button there again. with contacts too, there are unnecessary options and one of the important option is totally removed. if you had selected everything and wanted to share the file as the separate Vcard file, there you had it in the "manage contact" section. now you can only send whole contacts as a single Vcard file and the ability to send separately is totally removed. so, how did you like it? please do comment and share.
3 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
A small suggestion: Don't write the entire post in one single paragraph. Make different points, otherwise it makes it boring and the reader does not read the post properly.
anand464643
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I never expect poor TalkBack from Samsung .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Not found Accessibility gestures in setting samsung M31
0 Likes