Original topic:

Stuck on logo M31

(Topic created on: 01-17-2023 08:59 AM)
Members_Vkbk0Bj
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

One day my Samsung Galaxy m31 suddenly got hanged and stuck on the Samsung Android logo. It got switched off and after putting the phone on charge it was not showing the battery percentage only the charging sign and the phone was unable to restart.

I went to the service center where they said that it was the motherboard problem and I have to change it which would cost around 6700 rupees. Also, there was a fault in the charging port of the phone which would cost an additional 900 rupees, although my phone never got damaged at all, not even a drop of water ever got sprinkled on my phone.

When I got this phone checked by a local phone repair shop, there he told me that this is a common problem with this model and m series products. He told me that he can fix this which would cost around 2000 rupees but there is no guarantee that it would survive even for a day.

I bought this phone for 17000 rupees not for using this phone for only 2  years. Even a cheap 8000 rupees phone can survive for at least 2 years if used properly.

Lets all raise an issue on this Samsung needs to be made aware that i is happening on every M series phone . And why should we pay for the service when it's their fault. This i really frustrating I'm starting to change my view on Samsung.

4 Comments
Prateek500
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes brother we should raise an issue
Galaxy M
Drop an email on servicehead.in@samsung.com and coordinate with them. Hope they will help u in this case.
0 Likes
DYNAMO3095K
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I think you should file a complaint in the consumer forum.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes