Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Slow charging when too hot

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
viratian_souvik
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My device Galaxy M34 5G. When my device too hot then charging is too slow like charging stopped. I want to know that, is this a one ui 6.1 feature or, my device problem?? 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No problem in both. Please charge your's device in cool atmosphere also during charging turn off internet then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

Solution
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
When device gets warm, Slow charging is a safety feature almost all smartphones have these days.
If the device is warm and fast charging is continuously done, the device will get warmer which is not good for device health and battery life.
So in order to charge faster, you should keep the device on cooler environment or keep the device cool like by removing case and stopping background processes.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No problem in both. Please charge your's device in cool atmosphere also during charging turn off internet then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Galaxy M
The charging problem is also solve when i switch off my device during charging, and when it is cool place.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You are absolutely right ️. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome to here.
MohdAzhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Net Bahut Slow Chal Raha Hai Aur Charging Bhi Slow Chal Rahi Hai After One UI 6.1 Update Samsung Galaxy M34 5g Me
Galaxy M
Mera internet koi problem nahi aya hai
0 Likes
Solution
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
When device gets warm, Slow charging is a safety feature almost all smartphones have these days.
If the device is warm and fast charging is continuously done, the device will get warmer which is not good for device health and battery life.
So in order to charge faster, you should keep the device on cooler environment or keep the device cool like by removing case and stopping background processes.
Galaxy M
Thanks it's work
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that this is a concept of devices, however, when the device is heated the charging speed will decrease automatically. If there is any further query kindly feel free to get in touch with us.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support