Original topic:

Silent mode Samsung M14 5g

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
xinxin
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hello my phone is Samsung m14 5g. I tried modes routines in my phone to switch to silent mode when i arrive at office. Now i disabled that options and deleted the routines. 

But the phone gets into silent mode automatically everyday even when I'm at home. 

It keeps on getting into vibration mode again and again randomly everyday. 

I don't want to reset phone. But tried everything. 

Please help to find where is the problem. Why it is getting into silent mode. 

3 Comments
barshanpal
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
There is an issue with Vibration motor
Please take it to SC immediately

Thanks
0 Likes
xinxin
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
What? Vibration motor doesn't change settings. If it is dead it's dead. If it has problems it has problems.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file as you mentioned that you have already tried the possible steps. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes