Original topic:

Serious issue: Camera blur issues while performing video kyc

(Topic created on: 04-23-2023 12:49 PM)
saink
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
I am requesting every samsung user to forward this post to highest level. Its completely issue with respect to samsung devices exclusively including high end devices. 

I dont know what's wrong with samsung devices. I have given an video kyc for icici and on tata neu app for getting credit card. When they are asked to show pan card with back camera I tried nearly 5 times with my samsung m51 and tried with my other samsung m30, f14 5g but they are saying picture is not clear and they are saying that to change device which is very embracing. So I have taken neighbours motorola device then it got captured. This is really a poor thing from samsung. 

Note: 
Network connectivity is too good here. Its not the thing. Also pls dont suggest to use Mozilla because most of the video kyc are done through respective bank app itself.

I checked few articles on net and in this community some shocking thing I seen is even samsung high end devices were also facing that. Pls check below links:

8 Comments
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
In which device ???
0 Likes
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
For the camera blur issues plz visit your nearest samsung service center they will help you in resolving the issue. And for the network issues 1.Firstly Click on about phone.
2. Then slide down and there you will see the reset option click on that then click on the reset network settings and then restart your device your network issue will get solved.
If you think this suggestion is useful then plz accept it as solution..
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear the camera lens with a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Send)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Thoufio
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
This doesn't work. And regular camera works fine. Problem only when we are doing KYC verification. Camera is unable focus on the item thus there is blur or The wrong camera fromthe triple camera being used during KYC. It should be solved by samsung
RaviSojitra001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have samw issue in Samsung note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Kanish27
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I too am facing this on my samsung s23 ultra
I feel very embarrassed when they say that if you are using a samsung device please switch to some other device
0 Likes
rahman
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Its disappointing i am facing this issue in s21fe dont know the problem its disgusting.
0 Likes
faiz234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My problem also same ...only camera got blur during kyc
0 Likes