Original topic:

Screen brightness not adaptive in dark light.

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 03:39 PM)
SitaramDash
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
The brightness is not reducing to the lowest level after reducing the slider down to the lowest possible level of brightness. 

Samsungs M30s

Please help.
6 Comments
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I can't suggest you for the lowest brightness bro but if you turn on dark or night mode it may help you in a way. Even you don't want dark or night mode means, the only temporary option for you is turning on Blue light filter...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes ...galaxy s9 also facing this issue...I think one application need to be updated that is device health services default from Google.....it only maintain brightness and battery...this version is 13.11 something like that ....it's creating problem
BULLET2017
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same I am suffering in A71, In dark area the Brightness of phone is not decreasing in setting kept in auto mode..
Need to done by manually..

I request samsung, For better observation please compare with any handset of oppo mobile, You will get the results..

Apologies for example but its a truth.
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hai
0 Likes
Galaxy M
You need to teach your adaptive brightness. No such issues on my A71. Reduce the slider manually if you will do it once or twice, it will work from next time.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Right,but as per my experience samsung light sensor is very responsive, but if you want more dim screen you can do it by manually at night time.
0 Likes