Original topic:

Samsung m53 5g low brightness display issue.

(Topic created on: 12-28-2022 11:00 PM)
0408Rushikesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I recently bought a Samsung galaxy m53 5g around 4 days back. The display looked different in dark environment even in light mode. I brought this issue into Samsung service centre's notice, they said to arrange same phone to compare the issue. Till then the can't process the replacement or they suggested to wait until same device visits the service centre.
Why should I go through all of this even after buying a new phone which is merely 3-4 days old.
I am attaching a screenshot wherein I compared my phone with Samsung galaxy A22, you all can clearly see the difference in the display.
I have tweeted the issue by tagging Samsung India, hope to get a response from them.

I stay in Mumbai, if anyone has a same issue kindly check and revert.

Left - A22 / Right - M53

9 Comments
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Try replacing it within 12 14 days. It's important for them to compare the smartphone with other same smartphone, so that they can further clarify that it's a real issue,not a fraud by user, i replaced battery the same way from service center
rohans69
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Sorry for the bitter experience,but I gotta tell you that m53 has more issues than m52
First of all HDR playback is buggy
Has black crush
Green tint at times
Thermal Throttling bcz of mediatek Dimensity chipsets

If at all you get a chance to replace or get refund,I suggest you get a refund and go for some other device at 24K like moto edge 30 or when there is a sale you can get Realme GT 2 for 24k
0408Rushikesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you for your comments, I am following up the Service centre team, let's hope if they get same device at their station.

If anyone here in Mumbai has Samsung m53, then kindly contact me.
Galaxy M
samsung can handle it through update
0 Likes
Pushkar56
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
They are just going to replace the screen but you will see that the problem is still exist. They just know the regular procedure update,observation & screen replacement. This is CALIBRATION issue can be solved by the update only or samsung is using cheap amoled(maybe) i will suggest to replace your phone with other range like A Or something.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/M53-BLACK-CRUSH-ISSUE-POOR-CALIBRATION-issue-ignored-by...
0 Likes
Pushkar56
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
@0408Rushikesh @rohans69 please mail to ceo if possible tweet also, link is in my community post
0 Likes
0408Rushikesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I tweeted the issue tagging Samsung India and received a reply from them. Let's see what happens next.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anas8989
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I m facing the same issue with my Samsung m53. On very low brightness the screen has these spots and tinted lines.
0 Likes