Original topic:

Samsung m52 5g jio true 5g not working

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 10:46 PM)
KDEY07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My samsung m52 5g is not supporting jio true 5g even when true 5g is available in my area Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. 
11 Comments
ahs7ebba
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It is working perfectly. I have been using jio 5g for more than a month. Make sure that you have all the updates or that your area have 5g signals.
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Even the December 2022 update released is without 5G support. I have registered a complaint for 5G update not provided and hence 5G not working at National Consumer Dispute Resolution via Twitter https://twitter.com/aajitsaria/status/1607396045608357891?s=20&t=GeXd2DbOdxldPVYU6baTEw Please open the above link and like and retweet.
0 Likes
Kashmoraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It is released in november it self with one ui 5 im using it past 2 months both jio and airtel works fine
0 Likes
KDEY07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Is there any setting change required
Kashmoraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes you need to set it to 5G if there is 5G signal in your area it will be automatically selected to 5G
0 Likes
KDEY07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I selected that 5g auto connect but it's not connecting
0 Likes
Kashmoraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Does your area has 5G connectivity?
0 Likes
k333c
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
To use Jio True 5g, first you have to register for "jio welcome offer," which gives you unlimited 5g data .After registration, you will receive an invitation with a week.Then you can use jio True 5g.
0 Likes
KDEY07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How to register for jio welcome offer could you help with points.
Thanks
0 Likes