Original topic:

Samsung m31 proximity sensor issue

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 06:22 PM)
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

while receive a call and device at ear screen goes off its fine, but  while we  complete our Talks and device  remove from ear it continue screen black / off and we are not able to end call, on screen button,

i tried *#77692# and getting 2 sensors one of them is proximity sensor and other Light sensor,

i was off proximity sensor and observed behavior of screen off after complete call, but it is same as before,  

now i just wish to ON my proximity sensor again, and tried to dial *#77692# but i am shocked to appear only light sensor and proximity sensor option not appear on screen as before to off it,

i just wish to appear for my control PROXIMITY SENSOR OPTION WHILE I DIAL *#77692# 

OR provide me any other short code

9 Comments
Galaxy M
Factory reset, issue will go.
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

while receive a call and device at ear screen goes off its fine, but  while we  complete our Talks and device  remove from ear it continue screen black / off and we are not able to end call, on screen button,

i tried *#77692# and getting 2 sensors one of them is proximity sensor and other Light sensor,

i was off proximity sensor and observed behavior of screen off after complete call, but it is same as before,  

now i just wish to ON my proximity sensor again, and tried to dial *#77692# but i am shocked to appear only light sensor and proximity sensor option not appear on screen as before to off it,

i just wish to appear for my control PROXIMITY SENSOR OPTION WHILE I DIAL *#77692# 

0 Likes
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

i had make factory data reset too, and getting latest software update also but the proximity sensor not getting back on my screen to do it on or off,

please advise and guide me to getting again my proximity sensor on screen while dial *#77692#

0 Likes
anuvish7707
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
are you sure?
0 Likes
PradeepBhaskar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I too face similar ussue

0 Likes
samlin
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
check the application list for permissions, it'll be an issue with some permissions which weren't allowed
0 Likes
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
punitbhootra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Proximity sensor issue
0 Likes