Original topic:

Samsung m21 - Instagram issue

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 12:05 PM)
Dhimaanb_812
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I have a Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone (4gb variant) which has been facing an issue for quite a long time.

Whenever I launch Instagram app in my phone and click a photo from the camera in the app, after a while the app starts to lag. Once I exit from the app and try to relaunch Instagram, it doesn't open smoothly anymore! When I go back to the recent screen option and try to open Instagram app from there, it lags and doesn't open quickly! 

Eventually after sometime this lagging problem in the Instagram app stops and the app again starts smoothly without any lag! 

I have been trying to fix this issue for a long time and have tried several ways to solve this thing, but nevertheless the problem still persists.

Recently I had got an Android 11 update, and hoped that this problem might have been resolved but it still hasn't been fixed! 

I don't know whether it's a software issue or the app is not properly optimized! If anyone of you have been facing this same kind of a problem and know how to fix this issue, please kindly help me too!

PS: This lagging issue just occurs with the Instagram app and not with any other third party or in built apps. Other phone with lower specs and older Android versions still are able to run the Instagram smoothly, but in this case I have no clue what's the root cause of this whole thing. 

12 Comments
Galaxy M
bro i also facing the lag issue while try Instagram filters in Instagram camera
Galaxy M
but my version is android 10
0 Likes
Galaxy M
so i think this is not the problem of software but problem in optimization for exynos processors
Dhimaanb_812
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
exactly! certain apps need to be optimised well for better performance!
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
While Using Camera all are so much lagging...it is one ui core issue...one ui core didn't handle camera smoothly...while usimg cam app all performs many frame drops & lagging very much...hope it's fixed in 3.1
Dhimaanb_812
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yess! One UI has developed such a heavy interface that it's not able to optimise apps like Instagram! Whereas if we compare it with MIUI or OxygenOS they are pretty simple and quick to use and don't consume lot of device's memory.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Same Issue Here, Also I Have 6GB Ram
But I Know Why I Facing Issue.
I Always Use dAlpha Version so That Comes With Untested Features and Buggy
Dhimaanb_812
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Even I have also installed the non beta version of the Instagram app from playstore but it's still facing the same issue! Here the main issue is with the optimization, no matter how much RAM the phone contains, if the UI is not stable and properly optimized it won't provide seamless performance
0 Likes
Roshu9665
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Please sir solve this issue
only english song seen, not show indian song, Bollywood songs,etc...
in Instagram stories and other...

Screenshot_20210224-144326_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210120-190751_Instagram.jpg

0 Likes