Original topic:

Samsung M30s automatic restart problem

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 11:25 PM)
Manishgb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I'm facing automatic restart problem. It goes on restarting continuously and sometimes gets stuck in rebooting process. Sometimes I have to force restart it when it gets stuck in booting loop.
I had visited service center, but was told to replace its motherboard.
23 Comments
nikhacks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my phone also have same problem, my phone is restarting on its own.
with safe mode its not restarting. i am not sure which app could be restarting my cell phone.
samsung need to debug and fix this issue on priority
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I m facing the automatic restart problem with in 24 HRs it get restart twice I had visited to service center they told to replace it's motherboard they Replaced it bt my prblm is not solved yet still I m facing the same issue please help me what. should I do for this ? recently I update my phone after one UI 3.0 update I m facing the restart prblm after this update
0 Likes
upyo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung,

I updated my Samsung m30s and now it's in a reset loop, what should I do because the service centre guy telling problem is in the motherboard, how?? and why ??.

Doesn't changing the motherboard means changing the whole phone and how come you are releasing updates that are causing your whole software to become unstable and you are not releasing any solution for your updates or isn't there any revert back option ??.  I mean your update caused the problem why should I pay for it?

0 Likes
upyo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung,

I updated my Samsung m30s and now it's in a reset loop, what should I do because the service centre guy telling problem is in the motherboard, how?? and why ??. should I think that he is telling this because he does not know a solution? it's like let's change the motherboard whatever problem would be there is would be gone anyway??

Doesn't changing the motherboard means changing the whole phone and how come you are releasing updates that are causing your whole software to become unstable and you are not releasing any solution for your updates or isn't there any revert back option ??. Are you testing on customers ?? I mean your update caused the problem why should I pay for it.

0 Likes