Original topic:

Samsung M30s auto restart problem - no solution by Samsung except motherboard replacement - very sad

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 01:20 PM)
dineshgupta27
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I am using galaxy M30s , but suddenly it started with auto restart problem lots of time a day and screen also freezing. When I approached to Samsung service centre, as expected they offered me a solution for motherboard replacement. It was surprised to me that, despite a generic issue (many users have posted with similar experience and issue) in M30s product of auto restart which requires motherboard replacement, they asked me to pay INR 8000+ for this job. 
I had very worst experience with the staff and never seen before with any customer service centre. Rather than focusing on solving the customer problem, they insist and argue in very rude way to pay service charges and go for motherboard replacement. I think it is a business strategy of Samsung, first sold out product then ask customer for motherboard replacement of a generic product issue. It is very disappointing. When I had a conversion with Service head they said all such post on internet are **bleep** and they don't trust on customer feedback, so can't do anything as per their business strategy and guidelines. If so, Samsung brand is a myth, it is wastage of money and time to invest in Samsung product in the future with such kind of relationship and support from their service centre.
Leaning from this experience, I will never buy Samsung product in my whole life, so I am moving on from Samsung with a very bad experience to other brands.
Bye-Bye Samsung!

10 Comments
anish75
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Turn off auto restart on your mobile.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No need to turn off restart ,
Now it's fully automatic.
Nick999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same experience i had 2 months back. Samsung never gonna accept their mistake.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Many users reported about this issue here.
For some users, it got fixed after factory reset.
For some users, after Flashing new firmware.
For some users it fixed after changing motherboard.
For some users it was fixed after next software update.
For some users, it is not fixed even after following the above tips.
But noone knows the exact solution for this issue.
vicky3399
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Same issue i am facing
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://youtu.be/5z-3Nc3a1Rk
Watch this video and send mail as instructed
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
This is serious **bleep** made by Samsung to its all loyal mid range customers. Firstly they look don't agree that they made a mistake with Exynos 9611 and if your phone is out of warranty they have excuse that it is out of warranty and even if somehow they ask you to visit Samsung service center with out of warranty phone, they says we found water logging in your phone. ULTIMATELY NO help for customer and no acceptance on the **bleep** of Exynos 9611 and harassing its own customers in different way.
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Update all apps.
This is only app crashing issue
0 Likes