Original topic:

Samsung M30s Restarting issue.

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 11:15 PM)
Jeeva_jsa
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M30s start restarting again and again. When I approached Service center they said it is Motherboard Problem and it has to be replaced.
I bought my mobile last year only (22 Jan 2020) I am a Samsung User for the past 10 years. I had trust on Samsung to the core for their Hardware Performance. As my Galaxy Grand 2 withstand so many hand drops and to surprise me it even worked after my car run-over my Phone. Yep that's true!!!
So I bought M30s without any analysis for software's and hardware's like processors, camera sensors, user interface, etc... I Simply Trusted the " Brand SAMSUNG". But they proved me wrong.
After came to know that many of the M30s users facing same issue within period of 18 months from purchase date. Also some A series users also facing same issues.
Its like to compete with the Chinese Smartphones, Samsung went below par level by reducing the prices in chipsets. (Pushing their own Exynos Processor and low build quality Motherboards compared to Chinese smartphones)
Service center guys saying that You are out of warranty period so U have to pay for the issue. But nearly most of the handsets are defected ones Samsung have to take action for this problem to recall their most defected handsets and replace it with newer models.
Or else we people are the ^Guinea Pigs^ for ur competence and survival in the market.

12 Comments
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We will help you.
We fix it..
No need to change the board.
Whats app me.
8078019594😊
Rohith___
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I also have the same problem when I approach to service centre they says board has problem then it has been replaced in warranty period
hari120
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
File a case in consumer court(an online portal is also available)and tag samsung in twitter, fb, etc. Theres nothing else you can do i think.
This is a common issue in exynos based low end devices
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
That's why I purchased Samsung Care + for extended warranty of my M21
abhiibhatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Same restart hanging issue occur in my m30s device after june update.And still i am facing it
JAY SHAH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing the same issue for the last 3 months, this issue occurs after the recent update.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_SJfR9TT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i am facing auto restarting problem in my M30s.

pls suggest , how to rectify this 

0 Likes
Vineet87
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also facing restarting problem in my m30s. Why samsung is not servicing free of cost for all those who are suffering from this problem. This is the fault from their side.
0 Likes