Original topic:

Samsung M30s Motherboard Issue

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 06:52 PM)
paragPatil007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Its not been a year and my Samsung m30s is unable to start and power-up.

I have given mobile  to Samsung store and they said it is motherboard issue and they need to replace a motherboard part, its been a week till now and repair status showing as 'We are in process of Ordering parts for your repair'.

I hope it will get repair soon but this much delay in service is not at all acceptable.

Please expedite the service Samsung.

sanjaynil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Exactly same problem with my M30s too.

It was bought during Sep-2020 offers. Just after 2 months after warranty ended, the mobile crashed 2 days ago. It was getting stuck on the "Samsung M30s" screen. Tried to reboot with vol and power button, but no luck at all.

The Samsung service center is saying the motherboard is damaged and charging socket is also damaged, and it may cost around INR 10,000, which is almost 80% of the cost of the phone!!

Surprising to see so many of us are facing same issue with same lot of these phones.

(On top of it, if there is screen damage, that would also cost 8-9k.)

Definitely something suspicious, as similar problem with many + these folks are charging way too high for parts, so covering up for discounts.

They are taking disadvantage of "Make in India" sentiments.

Really did not expected such an event with Samsung. I will now think multiple times before buying a Samsung product.

0 Likes
ShivamP
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I also purchased galaxy m30s in last years sale. Exactly one day after completion of 1 year of purchase. My mobile stopped working. It is stopping at he samsung logo. I approached service center and they mention that mother has to be replaced and it will cost 8000/- INR as the warranty as expired one month before. I don't know what exactly caused the mobile to crash. It is working fine and suddenly it crashed. I am very upset with the samsung m30s mobile.
0 Likes
VijayR2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Suspicious on Samsung. Here after i will not go to Samsung. I also got the same problem exactly after two weeks of warranty completion.Last year I purchased galaxy m30s.  It is stopping at  samsung logo. service center they mention that mother has to be replaced and it will cost 8000/- INR   It was working fine and suddenly it crashed.

0 Likes
Hems1887
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Those whose phone needs to complete 1 year, before that, exchange your M30s. it's best option. I am gonna do it soon
0 Likes
jolly12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

sanjaynil 
 Beginner Level 2

Exactly same problem with my M30s too.

It was bought during Sep-2020 offers. Just after 2 months after warranty ended, the mobile crashed 2 days ago. It was getting stuck on the "Samsung M30s" screen. Tried to reboot with vol and power button, but no luck at all.

The Samsung service center is saying the motherboard is damaged and charging socket is also damaged, and it may cost around INR 10,000, which is almost 80% of the cost of the phone!!

Surprising to see so many of us are facing same issue with same lot of these phones.

(On top of it, if there is screen damage, that would also cost 8-9k.)

Definitely something suspicious, as similar problem with many + these folks are charging way .

Galaxy M
yes , i also get same problems that phone getting automatically restarted , i visited Samsung care store and they told me motherboard problems that repair at 7k + , this is not fair 😑 Samsung.
0 Likes
NISHANT8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing same issue. The motherboard need to be replaced just more than an year.  If it is hardware issue, should not company take ownerwise of such issue. Why they are delivery us customer faulty products that dont long even for year. Have they launched trial product in market? They should launch with price and then yearly maintenance so that no one purchase so that no one purchase. I have been using smartphone since very long time but very upset with this product. I am not going purchase or have any transaction with Samsung in future and nor let my family members and known ones have any transaction with samsung any product. Such a lose product from samsung! Really upset with samsung. Going to collect mobile tomorrow from service center and throw it in bin. 

0 Likes
P2886
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Similar issue here I have an M30 with me just after a years completion I updated the phone via Ota update after that cameras have stopped working.. They work once in a blue moon so definitely not a hardware issue seems they are putting some patches to make the phones useless after a year... Who would keep a phone whose camera does not work... This was my first non Chinese phone which I regret buying...
0 Likes
jeevaarumugam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i'm also same like this prblm

0 Likes
Ferdaushshaon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My phone is auto restart for any time
0 Likes