Original topic:

Samsung M series

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 07:54 PM)
customerhelper
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
When i croll down in community i see most of that all are saying about samsung M series problems ...
Like "Battery drain, Camara clearity,slow charging , Bug fix " And other like this ... 😂 But In A series was best ... And i am using SAMSUNG GALAXY A10s .. But i also have only 1or2% of problems .. 

THATS WHY A SERIES IS BEST
5 Comments
divyenshah
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Then stick with your A series. Why are you commenting in M series. Even in A series there are issues- so go ahead with your choice
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Very few people use a series so you find m series post often
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
It's not like that but ya there might software issues in every series even the s series s20 ultra s20fe 5g also have some major firmware issues it's good that u don't have any issues but there are issues I'm a71 a70 like slow internet camera and bugs, most of people use m series that's why community posts are most about M series hope u got ur answer. ( I request you to delete the post or M series users will criticize ur post😂btw am f series users and I have some issues in my device😎)
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
A series devices too have many of those issues but as A series user base is lesser than M series user base there aren't many users who will post about those issues in this community.

That's why you will only see posts of M series users regarding issues more than A series users.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
People, select the 3 dots at the top right corner, select report, select 'insult'
0 Likes