Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Auto call Recording

(Topic created on: 12-31-2019 10:15 PM)
iarnesh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Hello friend, can you insist me please, any good auto call recording app which show less advt. On app for M20

7 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Bro, Samsung inbuilt call recorder feature is already available..

call settings>enable recording calls option

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
hi,dude why u want to install any third party app if you have preinstalled in your Device.

just follow the steps to Enable.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
1)when you are calling someone tap on the three dot placed over the right top corner, there you will see call recording just tap to start when you needed.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
2) in case, you want for all time,go to setting and search for call recording you will be redirected to the option, just enable it for automatic recording

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
let me know it worked or not

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
is everything working fine.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
incase of any kind of issue post your problem here

View solution in context

82 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Bro, Samsung inbuilt call recorder feature is already available..

call settings>enable recording calls option
iarnesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Thanks bro

Malikashish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Your steps are upto the mark but missing one small step.

Also include to disable wifi calling feature, if enabled call recording will not work.

himani19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi, i have samsung A31. I had try this feature of auto call recording but its not working, most of the times its not showing the option of call record feature in the 3 dots. Can u plz help me.

0 Likes
nagatejam
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
try by disabling wifi calling feature
0 Likes
himani19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi, i have samsung A31. I had try this feature of auto call recording but its not working, most of the times its not showing the option of call record feature in the 3 dots. Can u plz help me.

0 Likes
OneSkyWalker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am guessing that you are trying to enable auto call recording in a country other than India. Samsung, in its infinite wisdom, has decided not to permit auto call recording in some countries. For more information, please see the link here, where user requa writes, "My understaning is phones sold in US markets no longer include this functionality due to the myriad of state laws governing privacy. Each state has different laws governing the legality of recording conversations."

The laws do indeed vary from state to state, but it would suffice if, when a user attempts to enable auto call recording and the user is located in the United States, the app would warn the user that in some state or local laws require that everyone talking on the call grant permission before a call can be recorded. If the app did that, we could all comply with relevant laws and enjoy the auto call record functionality.

0 Likes
MANDEEP3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi,

I bought A9 2018 but when I click three dots it doesnt show auto call recoridng feature, any ideas?

OneSkyWalker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am guessing that you are trying to enable auto call recording in a country other than India. Samsung, in its infinite wisdom, has decided not to permit auto call recording in some countries. For more information, please see the link here, where user requa writes, "My understaning is phones sold in US markets no longer include this functionality due to the myriad of state laws governing privacy. Each state has different laws governing the legality of recording conversations."

The laws do indeed vary from state to state, but it would suffice if, when a user attempts to enable auto call recording and the user is located in the United States, the app would warn the user that in some state or local laws require that everyone in the conversation grant permission before a call can be recorded. If the app did that, we could all comply with relevant laws and enjoy the auto call record functionality.

0 Likes