Original topic:

SMS PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 04:06 PM)
anik90
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I face a problem after update. I didn't get otp or any sms in sim2 when I use internet by sim1. Please check this issue.
9 Comments
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Try to insert another sim and check if the problem is with your sim and if the problem doesn't fix contact customer support
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
1. Go to: Settings -> Connections -> Mobile networks -> enable “Volte calls” in your Sim1, then -> Network mode, enable ‘LTE/4/3/2G (auto connect)’.
2. Then, go to Messages app. Tap on three dots on upper hand right corner. Then Settings -> More settings -> Text messages -> Message centre, check if phone number given there belongs to area in which your phone number is registered. If it shows wrong area phone number, then replace it with the correct area phone number. For example, if your phone number is registered with Kerala area of Airtel. The Airtel SMS centre number for Kerala is +919898051916. If Message centre has wrong area phone number, then you will be unable to send or receive SMS messages.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
1. Go to: Settings -> Connections -> Mobile networks -> enable “Volte calls” in your Sim1, then -> Network mode, enable ‘LTE/4/3/2G (auto connect)’.

2. Then, go to Messages app. Tap on three dots on upper hand right corner. Then Settings -> More settings -> Text messages -> Message centre, check if phone number given there belongs to area in which your phone number is registered. If it shows wrong area phone number, then replace it with the correct area phone number. For example, if your phone number is registered with Kerala area of Airtel. The Airtel SMS centre number for Kerala is +919898051916. If Message centre has wrong area phone number, then you will be unable to send or receive SMS messages.

3. Then, go to Phone app. Tap on three dots on upper hand right corner. Then Settings -> Supplementary services -> Call forwarding -> a - Voice calls -> tap on ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’. b – Video calls -> tap on ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’. If you find any phone numbers are given there, then delete those phone numbers.

Then, return to your Phone app. Type

##002# & press the ‘call button. ’ Wait for few seconds. These shall erase successfully call forwarding given under ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’ options. First you will see ‘MMI code started’ pop-up followed by

‘Call forwarding

All

erasure was successful’

message after you’ve pressed the call button.

Then, do the ‘power off’ & ‘restart’ your palmtop.

Your call dropping problem should be resolved.

##002# deactivates all call forwarding for all palmtops.

Navigation may be different for different palmtops. The message centre numbers keep getting updated.

I asked my friend why call drops suddenly. She told me that it’s basically to do with wrong configuration in Settings, Phone, Messages apps. More serious problem is caused when hacker hacks your palmtop. Then the outgoing calls begin getting forwarded to hacker's phone number who may be interested in knowing whom you contact, whom you talk to, what you talk. You experience the call-drop, the hacker coolly comes to know whom you had a made a call to. You may incoming calls undisturbed. But, your outgoing calls are landing at hacker’s phone number with you experiencing the annoying sudden call-drop.

Screenshot_20211023-084141_Messages_44599.jpgScreenshot_20211023-084151_Messages_44601.jpgScreenshot_20211023-084202_Messages_44603.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
1.    Go to: Settings -> Connections  -> Mobile networks  -> enable  “Volte calls” in your Sim1, then -> Network mode, enable ‘LTE/4/3/2G (auto connect)’.

2.    Then, go to Messages app. Tap on three dots on upper hand right corner. Then Settings  -> More settings  -> Text messages -> Message centre, check if  phone number given there belongs to area in which your phone number is registered. If it shows wrong area phone number, then replace it with the correct area phone number. For example, if your phone number is registered with Kerala area of Airtel. The Airtel SMS centre number for Kerala is +919898051916. If Message centre has wrong area phone number, then you will be unable to send or receive SMS messages.

3.    Then, go to Phone app. Tap on three dots on upper hand right corner. Then Settings -> Supplementary services -> Call forwarding -> a - Voice calls  -> tap on ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’.  b – Video calls -> tap on ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’. If you find any phone numbers are given there, then delete those phone numbers.

Then, return to your Phone app. Type

##002# & press the ‘call button. ’ Wait for few seconds. These shall erase successfully call forwarding given under ‘Always forward’, ‘Forward when busy’, ‘Forward when unanswered’, ‘Forward when unreachable’ options. First you will see ‘MMI code started’ pop-up followed by

‘Call forwarding

All

erasure was successful’

message after you’ve pressed the call button.

Then, do the ‘power off’ & ‘restart’ your palmtop.

Your call dropping problem should be resolved.

##002# deactivates all call forwarding for all palmtops.

Navigation may be different for different palmtops. The message centre numbers keep getting updated.

I asked my friend why call drops suddenly. She told me that it’s basically to do with wrong configuration in Settings, Phone, Messages apps. More serious problem is caused when hacker hacks your palmtop. Then the outgoing calls begin getting forwarded to hacker's phone number who may be interested in knowing whom you contact,  whom you talk to, what you talk. You experience the call-drop, the hacker coolly comes to know whom you had a made a call to. You may incoming calls undisturbed. But, your outgoing calls are landing at hacker’s phone number with you experiencing the annoying sudden call-drop.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
First, find out MESSAGE centre number of your SIM/phone number for area in which it's registered. Then
Go to MESSAGES app, tap on three dots on upper hand right corner-> settings -> More settings -> Text messages -> check Message centre numbers.Screenshot_20211023-084141_Messages_44599.jpgScreenshot_20211023-084151_Messages_44601.jpgScreenshot_20211023-084202_Messages_44603.jpgScreenshot_20211023-084211_Messages_44605.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Then tap on Message centre, then type in Correct Message centre number if your Message centre has wrong number & then save it. Message centre numbers for different service providers keep getting updated.
Tap on following links to know Message SMS Centre Number for your area for your service/phone number:

https://www.techaccents.com/2020/05/message-center-number-for-all-operators.html#Airtel_Message_Cent...

https://mycarenumbers.com/message-center-number

https://icustomercarenumber.in/message-center-numberScreenshot_20211023-084809_Messages_44611.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If you find my suggestions useful then plz accept it as a solution by tapping on three dots on right hand side.
0 Likes
newdlr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Thank you for publishing this article, because this article has fixed my problem and I have read it very well, so check my content Modsapkdl

0 Likes