Original topic:

Relating to extend the software update for galaxy m series

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 01:34 PM)
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Dear samsung, i bought galaxy m51 in january. That time i saw your infi that ,ur giving three years of android updates ,so i bought that ,also that was my budget and it seemed gud option ,then later only i came to know that it will get only two updates ,i really shocked ,I'm giing to use this mobile for nearly 4 years, so i thought ,i will get android 13 ,and i can use my mobile for 4 years ,and i was happy about it ,but when i saw that news that ,only 2 major updates ,i was frustated, i bought thi m51 for 25k ,the new launched a52 is 1.5k only costlier thaan this ,and ur giving three major updates for a52, then what is the situation of m51 users ,,,like me. Ur giving four years of security updates that think is most welcomable, as many companies are not giving the security updates after one majir update ,comparing to them samsung is best ,but please consider this ,we bought this for a costly budget and not getting samsung pay and carrier aggregation thats also frustating ,but the galaxy f 62 has samsung pay  which has launched less thaan ,the launch price of m51. So please extend the major software update time for atleast galaxy 51 amd plzzz release an update and enable samsung pay and carrier aggregation in galaxy m51 ,all m51 users are so sad as their mobjle is 25k budget and  not even having carrier aggregation, please consider and release these updates and please extend the update time line for galaxy m51 
16 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Even S9, Note9 flagship users aren't getting 3 years of OS update so how can you expect Samsung to give 3 in midrange devices.
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro ,then why a 52 ,a72 ,a71 ,a51 are getting three years of update thats the thing ,we are asking for three years of update ,the prixe difference is not much far between m51 and a52 but it will get three major updates noo ,
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
When it comes to A52 and A72 they are 2021 devices whereas M51 is a 2020 device. This is very similar to the case where S10, Note10 series are getting 3 OS updates but the previous year flagships ie. S9, Note9 aren't getting that.

And when it comes to A51, it was supposed to get 2 years of OS update but as A51 helped Samsung to lead the global android phone market in the year 2020 ( A51 was the most selling android phone on Earth in 2020 ) so I guess Samsung decided to give another year update as a gift to A51
As A71 is higher variant as Compared to A51 so Samsung can't give the update only to A51 neglecting A71 so they are providing another one to A71 also.
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Pola naaye naa apdi thaa kepen apdi na kekkurathu unaku ennala vanthathu pothaila ponavanee
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I can't understand, write in English.
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Like that only m51 also ,it was also a best mobile in best price from samsung and many users bought that noo ,so they can also give 3 majors knooowww
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
M51 was not even a most selling android phone in a single country but A51 was WORLD'S most selling android phone in 2020

You can search it on Google if you don't want to believe it.
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I think ur a note 9 or s9 user isnt it
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No.
0 Likes