Original topic:

Network shows switched off even though my phone is on

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 07:55 PM)
heenabhatia116
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My Samsung phone is showing switched off to the people calling me event though it's on the whole time when I restart the phone or come back from airplane mode it goes to normal but again after sometime it's happening again... this is happening only on Sim 1 Sim 2 is working properly.. also I noticed an key icon on the top right appears when this happend and when I restart it disappears when the phone is working properly but when it comes back again the phone again misbehaves... I went into setting and can't find anything regarding this icon

3 Comments
Natheem
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Turn it off by going to settings-> search vpn and then delete Samsung max vpn and try restarting.
0 Likes
Daksh2
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Any vpn you use please turn off vpn
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Reinsert the SIM card.

2. Check the existing SIM card with another phone, if the problem persists, then there will be an issue with the SIM card. After testing, if find out is sim card is faulty please refer to the service network provider.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes