Original topic:

Network issue on M30s and apathetic response from Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 12:03 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Every day I can see 2 or 3 new members posting about network issues on M30s and I'm tired of copy-paste my in-depth posts about this conundrum to them. Recently I ported my network to airtel since it have the best coverage in my area. As expected even in Airtel, I'm facing network issues ⚠️.  if I insert the same sim on other devices I'm getting full strength 4g network. I tried my best to contact and escalate this issue to Samsung and they give you false promises and a list of the corporate charade. Still, now they weren't able to resolve this problem ⚠️  and I'm not sanguine about futures as well.

The Samsung officials on our forum are really thick-skinned; by seeing this much of Heckle from the users and by kept their mouth shut 👌.

These memes are my final arrows in my quiver. 

48 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
why is it taking time to load the photos you guys have uploaded 🤔
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
The greatest power is often simple patience. it will load eventually.

Samsung user
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
😂😂😂😂 yes i will spoil the creativity
Apurvhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am fed up with the network problem on my Samsung Galaxy m30s.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
what I have finally done is using the "open signal" app to find the best network provider in my area and I switched to it. it's not the most ingenious solution but it mostly works for me. I still have network issue on my new Airtel sim but it is better than worst.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
lol... 😂🤣🤣
karan0030
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
**bleep** Samsung M series
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
punitp
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Completely agree. I have used Sammy phones earlier too but M30s will be last Samsung phone.Now there are much better options.I purchased Sammy till now only because of Amoled screen, but now other Amoled phones are avl too.
Thanks for screwing ur customers with updates.