Original topic:

MY EXPERIENCE WITH M30S with Latest UPDATES

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:56 AM)
pearlking
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi everyone, Android 10 update for M30s came at March but i didn't update at that time bcoz of all issue searched in this community.I waited for 4 months so that they will fix this issues with new update and security patches.

After going through some community posts i decided to update my phone using smart switch. It's a 3.6 Gb update for me bcoz i didn't update my phone since January.

After the update was over, i was afraid that any issue will interfere. But i didn't got even single issue with my phone like others who got issues. 

1. No Restart issue
2. No heating issue.(Believe me I'm a cod mobile gamer)
3. Camera quality is same.
4. Battery charging 2hrs 35 min(0-100%)
5. No battery drain issue.(I left with 41% at night and checked the level at morning and its same 41%)

With my experience i would say updating using Smart Switch helped me. 

Enjoy ur samsung experience. 😊

6 Comments
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
bro I have a doubt I have already updated to android 10,can I update again through service center.
Kishore9
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
ya definitely, but you are updated only android 10 latest security patch update it's known software update...
0 Likes
pearlking
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
If u still have a issue then service center is right bet.
0 Likes
yas1991
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
After the update, I have a problem discharging the battery charge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
See that's the reason most of the users prefer smartswitch or odin than ota.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and sharing it with other Samsung Members about your experience regarding latest updates in Samsung device, Pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support