Original topic:

M55 Phone Eye Comfort is not working properly, yellow and orange tint every where, black is orange

(Topic created on: 05-08-2024 08:40 AM)
Jaskaran_Singh1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I purchased the Samsung M55 - 5G with 12 GB of memory and 256 GB of storage. Upon enabling the eye comfort mode, I encountered a significant issue with the phone's eye comfort shield. This issue manifests as a yellow tint covering the entire screen, causing black pixels to appear yellow and orange. From a technical standpoint, we understand that the black pixels on the screen should remain inactive, emitting no colors on the Super AMOLED Plus screen. But this newly purchased problem poses a challenge as the service center requires the same model, M55, to acknowledge the issue. To illustrate the problem, I have provided a comparison screenshot: on the left side is the M55 displaying the issue, while on the right side is the M53 functioning as expected, without any abnormalities.
I checked 100 phones, and none have such a problem; unfortunately, none of the phone stores have demo phones for the M55; they told me Samsung does not provide demo phones for the M Series.

I appeal to the community for assistance in providing proof of this issue. Specifically, I require a screen recording demonstrating the black mode with the eye comfort shield activated, showcasing the abnormal display in the settings app.

Your help in this matter would be immensely appreciated.

m55 issue.png

mahesh_adapala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have same issue with eye comfort
0 Likes
somanath_sahu
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Even my 2 year old m53 is better than this according to camera & performance ( over heating) .
I saw your review in amazon also.
M55 is a garbage, one suggestion who want to buy skip this phone other wise you know very well .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi Somanath, do you have m55?
0 Likes
somanath_sahu
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
No , my brother have
Galaxy M
If you can arrange one online meeting with your brother, it would be a great help, I know everybody is busy and have routine, please ask him if he will spend 15 mins to show dark mode + eye comfort sheild, I will pay for his time according to his consultation fee, I respect everybodys time.
Please check the possibility once.
Great thanks!!
0 Likes
somanath_sahu
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Sorry to tell , but bro we return that M55 today , 1st one is recived with defective sim card slot so we went to service center and then they replaced the product with DOD , after that the 2nd one had the Display ghost touch issue with green tint so we returned the product to amazon after a long Conversation with amazon .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Anybody else on this community owns samsung m55?
Galaxy M
Yes i can meet you online
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have m55 and i am also facing so many issues
0 Likes
Dzer0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hey, did you get any solution for the mentioned issue from service center ?