Original topic:

M30s takes too much time to charge

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 05:36 PM)
BinayaAdhikari
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Why my Galaxy M30s takes more than 3.5 hours to get fully charged (0-100%) although I used 15 watt fast charger which was provided within the box with phone.
 It took almost 2.5 hours before while charging from 0 to 100%.

17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro after android 10 update device started heating a lot than before when charging so charging speed is slow. so i placed my mobile on my laptop cooling pad and temp is between 28-30 and with accu battery i got almost 2071mah avg rating. i attached the screnshot with cooling pad(took 2hrs+) and without pad (took 3hrs+)
0 Likes
Samsung_Bcy4gLL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

it takes almost 5 plus hours to completely charge the phone. even I tried another charger of Samsung phone with the same watt as m30s.

0 Likes
anesmd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Did it get fixed? For me also now takes 5 hrs
0 Likes
aliiiiiii
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
samsung is fooling customers on the name of its brand. it's taking 5 hrs to charge the phone. wake up samsung because there's lot of competition in the smartphone world. maybe you would be next nokia!!!
0 Likes
Jack15
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

My Samsung galaxy m30s taking around 10-11 hrs to full charge. It used to take 2.5 to 3 hrs before 1 month. I also upgraded to android 10 one month ago. Even after updating it was fine. After 5-6 days later it started to charge very slowly with extreme heating issue. Could it be faulty charger, cable or android 10 upgrade or battery itself. 

0 Likes
rajadi15
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
it's insane, after update it takes 4 hours to charge by using original box 15 watt charger.
Galaxy M
I just ordered my phone today. It came with 46% battery. I didn't use much still it went down to 23% in 2-3 hours. After putting it to charge from 23% to 73% it took 3 hours. I just don't understand what is the issue with this phone and its charger although I didn't face much heating issue.
0 Likes
naman56
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My handset is also taking too much time to charge.Whe I went to customer care, they said it is built so. It is its feature (which works only in summer) to reduce heat while charging.
What a poor service by a reputed company😤😤
0 Likes