Original topic:

M30 lagging after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 07:07 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hello,

I recently bought m30 phone and after updating to android 10 there is lag issue. I tried hard reset but didn't work and also december patch didn't fix it. Also the front camera performance has gone down. Samsung claims it has 16 megapixel front camera but the picture quality is like 4 megapixel . Are you fooling us Samsung?

Please provide fix  regarding this issue by providing stability update as soon  as possible. 

Guys all of you those who are facing this kind of issues please vote for it and let's request samsung to provide fixes. 

28 Comments
rathi06
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue even factory reset doesn't help...any help here...without camera this phone is if no use...seems I wasted money on this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's TRUE......we are wasting money....they are charging for brand not phones....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please share it as much as possible and let us come together and make samsung realize about this issues. None of their solution is working. they provide generic solutions that doesn't even work
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Why dont samsung provide stability update and improve performance and also fix camera issues.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
They claim front camera is 16 megapixel but the picture quality is like 4 megapixel in low light
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
We are being fooled...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung please fix this issues asap . please guys let's come together and request Samsung to fix this issues . please vote for it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Guys please those who are facing such issues vote for it and Samsung will have to listen to us
0 Likes
Simmi1024
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes the camera quality is not good..............provide some update..........@##$#@@#**********
0 Likes