Original topic:

M20 screen goes off and hangs while Calling

(Topic created on: 12-30-2019 10:18 AM)
Nayakmpl
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After Android 10 update, while making a call the screen goes blank and doesn't return even after call is disconnected by others. Fingr print doent work. Only way to bring back screen is power button.
How to sol e the issue.
11 Comments
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
quick reset may help
0 Likes
Nayakmpl
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
how to do that? help
0 Likes
naim8607
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Factory data reset doesn’t work... I tried it...  

0 Likes
Samsung_U0eDzyY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I did it, but of no use :(

0 Likes
BivekDnwr
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
im not able to get any update
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
wait for it. It's not released in your country yet.
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
same here but for a different reason sometimes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:
> If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue
> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

>Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

>Check your device issue in Safe mode. 

For rest of the issue, please register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
KabirMusà
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have experienced same problem. Luckily the problem was resoved after I resart the phone.
0 Likes