Original topic:

Issue in Samsung Exynos 9611 devices

(Topic created on: 06-11-2023 10:40 PM)
Rajveermak
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Team

My self Rajveer and I am writing this to inform you that Samsung Exynos 9611 devices like M21, M31s have motherboard issues, and I have three devices of these models in my family, and two motherboards are already replaced and unfortunately now my third device which is M21 motherboard is crashed. 
I always recommend my colleagues and my family to purchase Samsung devices.
I am also a user of Samsung flagship devices.

You are requested to please fix these issue and a support to replace my m21 motherboad with a genuine waiver.
9 Comments
VedantA52s
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro next time try to avoid samsung phones with exynos processors such as exynos 9611 or other specific exynos processors with such problems.
VedantA52s
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Samsung phones work better and more consistent with Snapdragon processor. Samsung phones with MediaTek processors also work plenty good.
Galaxy M

I have also lost mine M31.
Now it's dead.
Have lose of 16 thousand.
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rajveermak
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Will I get the motherboard at free of cost?
0 Likes
Saurabh149
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Naa bro it won't be free if you loose your warranty period ,i have galaxy m31s same motherboard issue they ask me 8500rs to get a new motherboard 😥 I'm a student i don't have money to get new phone or motherboard. I don't know what samsung does it all start after i update my phone 20 days back and here i am with my dead phone now! If samsung community read this please help me if you don't wonna replace motherboard for free atleast cuttoff some cost 🙏
0 Likes
Ramvet
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
My Samsung m 21 same problem 😭
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Really I lost 16 thousand and gifted to Samsung because of Exynos processor.
Think before buying phone.
Only Exynos, other phones of Samsung okay. Beware from Exynos because some phone dead after specific time.
0 Likes