Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How To View Battery life of Bluetooth device?

(Topic created on: 06-30-2021 02:57 AM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚛 𝙰𝚜 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝? 

𝚒 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛?  
Solution
Spunk
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It shows in Bluetooth section when you hold on it or if you have smart things app on your device
Bridgettelv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

This didn't work for me on my s22 ultra. I can't find a fix for this.  Tried a couple of apps that didn't work. Anything else we can do?

0 Likes
Galaxy M

You have to have Audio & Calls both active in the BT settings for each device, then you can select "Media Output" by swiping down from the home screen OR see connected BT devices in the settings menu, both will show battery % after Calls & Audio are both set to on. Works on my Android 12 S20 5G.Battery percent.jpg

0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
no in status bar but you can see in media section just near brightness level
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
which Bluetooth device you are using...if it's Samsung level U, then you can download the level u app from the playstore...
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
also if it's not a Samsung device then you can simply goto the Bluetooth icon and below that you can see the percentage of the connected device..
Galaxy M

ONLY if connected for Audio AND Calls..... otherwise it does NOT show anywhere.

0 Likes
manojvijay
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
need to install 3rd party apps from play store to see battery 🔋 %
Galaxy M

Not on Android 12....... 

0 Likes
Solution
shehab10
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Stupid galaxy phones don't have this feature  here's the best app to this purpose 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mag.com.bluetoothwidget.free