Original topic:

Heating Problem

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 04:19 PM)
salmn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear samsung co.,
I am using Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone.
And I bought this mobile few days back.
But some days my mobile is getting very hot

7 Comments
Tanvir9999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Take it easy... when u r using your mobile heavily then it turns so hot...bt ensure that first, no background apps are caused for this heating
salmn
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ok i try it
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Background apps disable it
salmn
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ok thanks...
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Overheating/td-p/3994707

For heating related issue find this one...

Hidden sync off ...
0 Likes
vijaynish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Visited Samsung Service Center on 06.05.2020 and explained some major problems in my M30s and are given below:-
1. Flash is missing while camera in 48 Megapixels mode.
2. Location update in maps is very poor and not accurate most of the times. Never Navigate properly.
3. Overheating near to earpiece area, while charging or calling.
4. Battery consumption is 15 to 20% in standby mode, while my three years old Mi phone consumes only 1% for the same period.
5. Applications freezes in between.

They listened all the problems and confirmed that all the problems would be resolved after reinstallation of software.

After my "yes" about software reinstallation , they asked me to come after one and half hour. They once again assured me that all problems you shared would be resolved after reinstallation.I was very happy at that moment.

They reinstalled the software and surprisingly nothing has changed.

The problems are still existing in M30S.

They have no idea what the customers are facing and what to do with these problems in M30s.

They just advised me to call the customer care on toll free number only because they have no specific solutions.

Another surprise for me and will be for all Samsung users,they advised  me never update the software via OTA.

They all are helpless. They have no idea of real problems and what the customers are facing, for them reinstallation of software is ultimate solution.

I think reinstallation is just eyewash and without new update or software patch the problems will not be resolved. I have shared all the problems associated with M30S and all log files timely with Samsung. (since 16.10.2019).

Now it is a universal truth that Samsung never works on Software. Most of the mobile companies are better than Samsung in this context.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this given link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes