Original topic:

Green line on screen

(Topic created on: 04-29-2023 03:42 PM)
FouziaBegum
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi there, @SamsungIndia. I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I'm having with my Samsung M52. A green vertical line has appeared on the display, and I haven't dropped the phone or exposed it to water. When I took it to the service center, they told me that I have to pay ₹9400 for a screen replacement, even though it's clearly a fault of the company. This is unacceptable, especially since I purchased the phone on EMI during a difficult time.

The fact that this issue occurred just after the warranty ended is extremely disheartening. I would appreciate it if Samsung could take responsibility for this and provide a proper solution to this issue.

I have also read on your website that Samsung replaces screens out of warranty for some models, and I was hoping that my M52 could also be included in this program. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 
Contact details: Email-id: arsadiqali@gmail.com
18 Comments
jigslive
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I did it.. lets see if they attend it or not
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Ok bro 😊🙏🙏 .
0 Likes
FouziaBegum
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks bro. I have sent a mail and I'll update you if there is any progress.
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Ok bro 😊🙏🙏 .
0 Likes
FouziaBegum
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Bro. I have got no response.
And the customer care executive still denies the screen replacement.
0 Likes
Manojkumar451
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
My m52 5g have same problem IMG-20230421-WA0007_1000020124_1682086959.jpg
FouziaBegum
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hi. Do you have warranty?
0 Likes
Manojkumar451
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No
manu_sh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am facing same issue in my samsung m52. Pink line is showing on display. While I am casually browsing my phone. It started. I have recently purchased this
0 Likes