Original topic:

Green line on samsung galaxy m52

(Topic created on: 08-30-2023 12:38 PM)
arun210
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G for the past 1.6 years and have timely updated all the software updates. But one month ago, suddenly, a green line appeared on the screen while the phone was in idle mode. I have searched for information about this issue online and found out that many of them have the same issue with just 1-year-old phones, and this happened after a software update. I contacted Samsung Customer Care, and they said that Samsung has not responded to this issue for the Samsung M52. So if you need to change a display, you will pay for it. I have decided to switch to another brand and won't be replacing the display. There are now four lines on the screen, two of which are green, one of which is white, and one of which is pink. Just enjoy Samsung.

Extra tip: don't update Samsung Mobile if you're not under warranty; it will ruin your display and cost you money.

5 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

We acknowledge your issue and request you to please report the problems of your Samsung smartphone with a log file. Please share the device log file within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence by using the error report option via the Samsung Member application. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us back any time.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
At least change ur response according to problem copy pasting same response for every problem is a sign of poor services.
irshadizzath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro tweet it
arun210
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Attaching the photoIMG-20230830-WA0008_1000012558_1693591792.jpg
0 Likes
Az1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Same issue reported myself and lot of other members using M52. Is there any chance to move against samsung legally? Like mass complaint movement in consumer court or other actions like that.

Samsung is responsible for this, and they must take care of it.
0 Likes