Original topic:

Galaxy M31 DEAD because of the update

(Topic created on: 07-28-2023 08:21 AM)
Bharathwaaj
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My uncle update his galaxy m31 smartphone... While rebooting it automatically turned off and doesn't turn on again even we try charging it and try to boot but it doesn't work... 🙄We went to the service centre and ask them .. they casually said your PHONE IS COMPLETELY DEAD😡. and he said its because of the update. Sorry we can't fix it..😡
0 Likes
4 Comments
sarnandu
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣 they are providing updates and they are saying its because due to update
it is their fault
0 Likes
nattuku
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hmm it happens with one plus, try connect to charger after you get charging symbol
Press power and volume down, when u samsung symbol take of ur hands,
Then do wipe cache partition
The. Do repair apps
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Backup your data before it's too late. To turn on the phone forcefully, press and hold power button and volume down button.

After that try factory reset.
If the issue still persists, try installing firmware whose process I have explained in my post(link below):

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Latest-update-about-my-Samsung-M21-restart-issue/td-p/1...

If you find this comment helpful, please click on 3 dots and tap accept as solution.
0 Likes