Original topic:

Galaxy M30s hanging and restarting automatically

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 04:27 PM)
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I bought M30s last year november 11 2019 and till end of november it was working fine. After i did the latest update i am facing the hanging and automatic restart issue. This issue is happening so frequently.

Customer care representatives did a first level of trouble shooting through remote but issue persists  so gave a reference number and  has advised to visit the service center .Even after the flashing the OS  did not resolve my restart issue. totally frustrated.

I was a happy samsung customer till  now.  When I visited the service center atleast few people came there had a similar issue with M30s. and also even in the samsung members app as well I could see many people  encountering the same problem in M30s. I would like Samsung being a market leader and reputed brand has to voluntarly update the service center to resolve this issue by replacing the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update in M30s model so that customer like me can still refer and recommend samsung brand to friends and relative as done before.

I urge samsung to provide a new intermediate patch to resolve this hanging and restart issue/ replace the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update.

janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

I have sent the logs multiple times through the members apps but no response from samsung on the issue.

Totally pathetic as i could see many customers are facing the same issue but no resolution from samsung but expecting the customer to spend  hefty money for the motherboard repair(even though the motherboard is good)  which is unethical and unfair from samsung as exactly they released the latest software update only when expiry of the warranty.

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Customer service calls atleast 4 times then I have emailed that as well on 12th Dec with the complete details of the issue and the steps carried out starting from the customer care interaction till the service center with the multiple follow-up in chat, calls, member logs etc.

0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Sir, 

Please try to understand the history of the customer interaction with the customer care from his profile rather than this kind of generic msgs. 

Sorry to say, Losing confidence in the samsung customer care due to this kind of non-sync between the teams.

Devilzone
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Did you get a solution? I am facing the same problem since October end just after my warranty ended. 

janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

No bro, i am totally exhausted following with multi channels of the samsung no concrete solution yet.

0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

I think all the M30s customers facing the hanging and restart issue are after the warranty expiry and on update of the firmware. but no rollback / update from samsung firmware update is available yet from samsung to rectify this issue.

RennieFerns
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
This is really annoying, They messed up the update or the OS is acting really weird. They should just send an update (not expecting One UI 2.5 or Security update). I just need my phone to work normally!!!
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

i am also trying so hard with the samsung customer care to get my phone to work normally  but no luck till now.

0 Likes
Members_KjM9UfY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi Buddy even I am having a similar issue infact same to same even I am very Frustrated with this act of Samsung.  I will never again Trust Samsung Firstly we are in lack of   funds this year due to lock down and corona  on top of this if Samsung will such irresponble attitude towards its loyal customer then one day they will have Customer shift to other company  even I had purchased m30s in oct over 2019 n one year just past 2 months back so  I cant demand a warranty by the foolish act of the company  I  have heard that 90% of the this model are having this issue now or later

0 Likes