Original topic:

Can't change ringtone in M31

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 06:56 AM)
Kedarg6500
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I have purchased Samsung M31 in June 2021. Suddenly I came to notice that my earlier ringtone have been changed to some other ring tone 3 days back. I am unable to change the ringtone to other ringtones as I cant see the ringtone folder. For this yesterday I had reset thephone. but the problem is as it is. Please help.

6 Comments
Naimkhan
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Go to settings > sound > ringtone
Kedarg6500
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

settings > sound > ringtone done. while changing to a new ring tone through + sign it does not show the folder where I have copied my own ringtones.

0 Likes
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Did you allow permission (files and media).clipboard_image_1633673524293_1633673524293.jpg
0 Likes
Kedarg6500
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

how to do that

0 Likes
trep
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
After tapping on + sign you will be asked to give permission.

You are done once you give permission, you may check for your folder from tracks/albums/artists/folders.

I think this might not be your problem because you used it before.Screenshot_20211009-041654_Sound picker.jpgScreenshot_20211009-041830_Permission controller.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes