Original topic:

Camera Test App

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 08:41 PM)
BetelNuts
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi Team,

What is this camera test app in Samsung M30.  When this app running camera doesn't work.

One we force stop then camera works.

And there is no option to disable this app.

Screenshot_20200120-203526_Settings.jpg

5 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
I don't understand what you mean
0 Likes
BetelNuts
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Well in my Samsung M30 i have "Camera" App and "Camera Test" App.

The behavior i am seeing when i am start camera app and turn on front camera then this camera test app become active and normal camera app doe not respond and gives message that 2 camera app can not run same time.

When i force stop camera test app then normal camera app runs fine.

This started after i have received the latest update 2-3 weeks back.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's may be....if you go help section of Samsung members app...then click interactive check..then if you want to test your device camera is ok or not from there.....this is the software for it....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

In order to examine the issues occurring in your device, kindly send us the error log files using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path-

Open Samsung member app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error reports>attach log file.

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
ziphren
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Screenshot_20210405-070622_Package installer.jpg

Screenshot_20210405-070620_Package installer.jpg

Screenshot_20210405-070617_Package installer.jpg

This map has been collecting data and sending it somewhere via my mobile data.  Also the Camera Test app has frightening permissions.  I have never agreed to my phone's terms of service.

0 Likes