Original topic:

Camera Color change Issue

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 02:56 PM)
GauravNimje
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
JUST WANT TO SHARE A VERY DISAPPOINTING THING WITH M51
I have found an issue with selfie cam where the red and orange colors are getting changed to Pink which is pathetic... I am not at all happy about this. For me Camera umis the Most imp thing and the issue with that is frustrating. Tried reaching out to support they asked to reset the device and I did but still no success.
@samsung Pls resolve issue
12 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It will be resolved via software updates.
0 Likes
GauravNimje
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
but when
0 Likes
KirKirKiran
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I faced the same thing. I tried a photo with back cameras itself..red is shown in other colors.
0 Likes
GauravNimje
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
did you raise the complaint? if not pls raise the complaint as front camera not able to identify color also it does not look 32 MP to me not much details
0 Likes
KirKirKiran
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I did post my problems already and trying to raise it whenever someone posts similar issues.
maybe we should post in Twitter too. Also network reception is an issue for me
0 Likes
GauravNimje
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
did you receive any **bleep** or reference number from Samsung? when it will be resolved
0 Likes
KirKirKiran
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I did post here on community forum.
where do you mean to post for reference number?
0 Likes
GauravNimje
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I don't think it will work. posting on community forum. You need to reach outbto Samsung Care via chat or call and get your complaint registered...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes