Original topic:

Call Not Getting Connected

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 10:19 AM)
MyselfRavi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello...

I am having Samsung M31 Mobile which I have bought nearly 15 days back. Sometimes while making/receiving the call, calls are not getting Connected or answered properly.  While calling it shows Connected but in display it shows still on ringing option and we are not able to hear the caller. Also while receiving the calls it shows picked but still it shows that its an incoming call. I have to later than put on/off the Airplane Mode or Restart the Mobile and than it shows proper calls.

Please look into the matter and provide the bugs update to resolve the same.

Regards, 
Ravi Khatri.
3 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MyselfRavi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I have tried both the things mentioned above... but still it is the same..

please provide me the solution
0 Likes
MyselfRavi
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
this error is still not resolved... please confirm the solution..
0 Likes