Original topic:

Cache clearing

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 12:44 AM)
visme07
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Someone tell me how to clear App cache all at once (there used to be a feature where we could clear all app's cache at once but now I have to individually clear each app's cache).

Device is Samsung M30, android 10
7 Comments
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Use 3rd party app for this.

Use any 3rd party app when you want to clean cache and then force stop it.By this way the 3rd party app won't eat your RAM and CPU.

visme07
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
That's a solution but I am looking for something from Samsung. This feature used to be there in my previous devices, don't know why it's removed.
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

It was removed because of 360 cleaner database they were using in it.It was sending data to chinese companies due to which they removed it.

So only way is to wait for a update of a cache cleaner in device care or by using a 3rd party app.

knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

It wasn't sending data to Chinese companies. It was simply sending requests to fetch updated cleaning logic. People overreacted. Made a whole lot of noise and bad press for Samsung.

Galaxy M
clear cache partition from recovery mode. to turn on recovery mode press and hold power and volume up button at a time, it will directly take you to the recovery mode. select on clear cache partition option(volume up and down to choose and power key to confirm) then confirm it to click on yes and then reboot your device
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Bro this method clears cache of android system not apps.Please understand the difference.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/whats-point-clearing-cache-data-android/

knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Install 'SD Maid free'