AditiDeepakGupta
Active Level 1
Please guide what is the issue... Whenever i update my Samsung M30s mobile, some apps automatically get installed even i have not selected if any... For eg. After todays system update 3 apps installed like ... candy crush, taka tak etc... pls guide... Is anyone experiencing the same ..?

6 Comments
kumar6789
Active Level 7
This is not new. This happens with s and note series also.
Ehsank
1) first open galaxy store>settings >disable marketing choice

2) set "never" to auto update app

3) go to customisation service >disable galaxy store from there

and whenever you update galaxy store or reset your device, and after that if you open Galaxy store you will get the option as i attached image, so untick all in recommendation and untick for marketing choice

20201103_170405_63659.jpg

20201103_170432_63660.jpg

no dear, i have never faced this type of issue, if after update when you open this will get you like i attached, need to do is untick all
Thank you Ehsank.. my marketing choice was already off since One UI 2.0 update.
But this option of screenshot appeared after Galaxy store update.
Hope I don't face this issue again

Well, that's the first thing I did for every phone I have and never got anything. I have 3 M series Samsung phones and none of those got any of these after any update. Not even the screens @Ehsank shared. All 3 devices got a prompt to enrol in their 'Marketing Choice' and that's annoying but does not install anything.

Samsung_Support1

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support